Become a Skilled Phlebotomy Technician
Take our hands-on phlebotomy program in Longview, TX
When you take the phlebotomy program at the Academy of Allied Health, you'll learn everything you need to become a skilled technician. Our in-person course in Longview, TX teaches the essentials for collecting blood from adults, children and infants. This course covers:
- The anatomy and physiology of the cardiovascular system
- The legal and ethical issues facing phlebotomists
- Infection control procedures
- Proper patient identification
- Handling and processing of specimens
After successful completion of the program, you'll receive a certificate of completion and be eligible to take the National Certification Exam.
Want to learn more about our phlebotomy technician certification? Our knowledgeable staff is available and ready to answer any questions you have.