Learn to Become a Patient Care Technician
Enroll in our certification course in Longview, TX
A patient care technician, or PCT, is a healthcare worker operating under the supervision of a doctor or nurse. If you're interested in becoming a patient care technican in Longview, TX, enroll in the 11-week course hosted by Academy of Allied Health.
In our program, you'll learn how to:
- Complete basic nursing assistant tasks
- Obtain vital signs
- Assist with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Perform capillary punctures and venipunctures
- Collect blood and prepare EKGs
- Communicate with a healthcare team and patients
For just $2,300, you'll be well on your way to a career as a PCT. Reach out to us today to start the program.